Sunday 31 March 2024

CTG 0064

This short video was recorded close to our home in February 2021, during the COVID-pandemic, and uploaded onto YouTube. 

The message is in two parts with a pause in the middle. Simply keep on listening. 

May this recording be an encouragement for all followers of Jesus Christ. Wherever you live, whatever difficulties and trials you may be facing. Keep telling others the gospel, so that they too have the opportunity to believe in Jesus, God's Son. 

The video might be followed by a brief clip randomly chosen by YouTube's set-up and not by me. 


Psalm 23:1-6 NLT 

[1] The LORD is my shepherd; I have all that I need.

[2] He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams.

[3] He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honour to his name.

[4] Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me.

[5] You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies. You honour me by anointing my head with oil. My cup overflows with blessings.

[6] Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the LORD forever. 


John 14:1-6 ESV 

[1] “Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me.

[2] In my Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? 

[3] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.  

[4] And you know the way to where I am going.” 

[5] Thomas said to him, “Lord, we do not know where you are going. How can we know the way?” 

[6] Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” 


John 1:29 NIV

... “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!" 


Acts 1:7-8 NIV 

He said to them: “... you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” 




No comments:

Post a Comment